Superior Mobile Medics

Leave constructive criticism about an examiner.

Superior Mobile Medics

Postby employee wellness » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:10 pm

Superior Mobile Medics is the best exam company to contract with.
Last edited by employee wellness on Thu May 17, 2012 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
employee wellness

Re: Superior Mobile Medics

Postby Bigbarb » Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:23 am

Well..I work for Portamedic, Exam One, Emsi and Apps and Superior. Portamedic is the only company that has given me a EKG machine..plus I have one of my own. We are INDEPENDANT EXAMINERS..We are suppose to supply our own equipment..And ALL of these companies provide FREE supplies to do the EKG..including mounts,stickers and paper. I do not know who you work for..BUT ALL COMPANIES including SUPERIOR MOBILE MEDICS pay extra for EKG's..in fact SUPERIOR Mobile Medics pays the highest..It is no BIG secret that most examiners have a machine from a company and use it for whoever they work for..they do get paid extra and they do have supplies given to them..so what is the big deal? All of the companies expect quality EKG's. All expect your equipment to be in good working order.Am perplexed by your comment.
Bigbarb

Postby Cynical in Seattle » Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:37 am

Barb, don't bother. He/she doesn't want to listen to facts or reason, just taking every opportunity to bad mouth SMM. Anyone with half a brain knows that misuse of machines is happening at the examiner level. I will agree, though, that none of the PCs discourage it when it's not their machine.
Cynical in Seattle

Postby lady79 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:27 pm

:lol: bigbarb you are to funny.

"Am perplexed by your comment" love it
lady79

Postby berykute » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:03 am

What is the 2.00 dollar administrative fee for? They charge their independent examiners 2.00$ for every exam! :?:
berykute

Return to Negative