Paramed content review

Start a discussion on anything you want!

Paramed content review

Postby Paramed_Solutions » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:47 pm

Hello everyone!

My name is Jill and on June 1st, 2014, the company I work for officially became ½ owner of an organization called Paramed.

There are only 2 Paramed forums online and it is important to us that we get off on the right foot with everyone. We hope to be very involved in this online community and are looking for input to build this new organization correctly. I am sure people are always skeptical of businesses posting so I will put out whatever information is required...contact information, physical addresses, state licenses etc. Just ask.

This Paramed organization was originally registered with the State of Florida in November 2012 (PARAMED LLC). It sat there more or less until our new owner (Phlebotek) was able to restructure (purchase) half and fix + restructure. I am helping to get things finally moving.

We just had Paramed/Policy writer update our materials (references available). Now we are looking for 3 Parameds to actually take the course, for FREE. In exchange, we are looking for professional feedback, critiquing and honest reviews of what we have to offer.

We would like someone who has been a Paramed for 6+ years and preferably owns their own incorporated (LLC etc) company. If this person has been a member of this forum with ‘street cred’, it is a bonus as they can honestly tell everyone else the level of quality and service available.

After our materials are ‘up to par’ we will be offering training, coaching and placement for Parameds. We realize that parameds are independent, but there are many companies out there hiring, but don’t know where to find support.

If you would like to be one of the 3 to review us, please email me at info @ paramed.org so we can reach out to you. I will be back in the office on Monday July 21.

Thank you,
Jill
Paramed Organization
www.paramed.org
info@paramed.org
Toll Free Phone: 888-377-8525
Phone: 305-517-5020
Paramed_Solutions

Return to General Discussion