New to Paramedical PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Start a discussion on anything you want!

New to Paramedical PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Postby Texazcutey » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:26 pm

Hello, I am a Certified Medical Assistant in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area and I am interested in getting into this line of work. I have a full time adminstrative job but and looking mostly to be able utilize my clincal skills. I have contacted ExamOne, EMSI, APPS but no one seems to take an interest in my resume. The problem may be because I have been out of the clinical area since 2010. I still obtain my skills however I haven't utilized them in a number of years. When I got out of MA school I only was able to complete an internship and was never able to get employment as a MA because I didn’t have enough experience. After so long of trying I kind of gave up. I recently decided that I wanted to give it another try and stumbled upon the field of becoming a Paramedical Examiner. I was hoping to get into this industry so that I start to re-utilize my skills and experience again. I can do patient vitals, Phlebotomy, Ekgs, Urine, Etc.

Can anyone provide any advice or put me in contact with someone whom can give me a chance?
Texazcutey

Re: New to Paramedical PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Postby pdirector » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:56 pm

You may want to try Superior Mobile Medics since they also have contractors throughout the country. Often it is just a matter of time before there is a need in any given area.
pdirector

Re: New to Paramedical PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Postby Texazcutey » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:23 pm

Thanks! I will give them a try.
Texazcutey

Return to General Discussion