Ideas for spreading the word

Start a discussion on anything you want!

Ideas for spreading the word

Postby lady79 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:21 am

I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO CHECK OUT THIS LINK :mrgreen:

http://www.paramedicalexa.com/phpBB3/vi ... 44&start=0
lady79

Re: Ideas for spreading the word

Postby pdirector » Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:50 am

There are a lot of ideas about creating a coalition of some kind and Lucy Stoll from Portamedic Direct just left to join another of these growing ideas. The challenge is always working together in an inherently competitive scenario, where you share business with other examiners on a national level that you are also competing with locally. A few companies are looking at filtering examiner networks to find the most qualitatively and quantitatively effective examiners and drive business to them at higher rates.

Has anyone heard of or had other great ideas about examiner networks?
pdirector

Postby lady79 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:35 am

I for one cant believe more examiners are not talking about this? I am mostly a contracted examiner and have been looking for ways to branch out that don't include a full out business plan just more DIRECTS.

"The challenge is always working together in an inherently competitive scenario"
I live in a very busy area where there is more then enough work for everyone.
The examiners I know pass work around already.

I think that we need more advertising on a bigger scale as a group.
Teach the agents about billing and that they do HAVE A CHOICE, give them a site to be able to make this choice.

Example I have been doing exams for a long time, I know there are agents that if they seen my name on a site would use me directly instead of calling the paramedical company yet I am not looking to go out and solicit them, let them come to me.

I personally am not at a place in my career where I can do exams on a minutes notice, so it would not benefit me to go advertise individually to agents that I wouldn't be able to accommodate all the time.

Anyone following me here?
Last edited by lady79 on Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lady79

Postby pdirector » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:43 am

Yes, some sort of board where available exams could be posted and picked up by those invited to the board might be an interesting approach. The challenge is always filtering the involved examiners to help control exam quality for the customer.
pdirector

Postby lady79 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:34 pm

"challenge is always filtering the involved examiners to help control exam quality for the customer"

Not sure what you mean here?

Any examiner billing their own exams has been credentialed through their direct billing source?
Example I bill my directs through superior they cover my ins. and kits, you would have to have some sort of direct billing to be part of this site otherwise how would you get paid?

Maybe we pay a little extra to our billing sources to provide a QA service for quality control.

When I bill direct through superior they request copies of all paperwork. I wonder if they look over it for mistakes now?

I'm not talking board I'm talking website with a picture/bio of each examiner a easy place for examiners to be found, this is what I am in search of;) If another examiner, agent, health event, hospital, or even PC needed work done all they would have to do is pop in zip code and a nice list would come up of examiners that they could choose from. Like I said before if your an examiner billing directly you already have been credentialed by your billing source so no worries there. :mrgreen:
Last edited by lady79 on Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lady79

Postby Vampire » Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:55 pm

lady79 wrote:I for one cant believe more examiners are not talking about this?

Might be because your link doesn't go anywhere. Try copying it again, re-post it, and testing it to make sure you have it right.
Vampire

Postby lady79 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:09 pm

hmm not sure why :?: tried to edit and it said locked :?:

here it is again this was the original discussion.

http://www.paramedicalexaminersanonymous.com/
lady79

Postby crystal234 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:31 am

@lady79 .......can you email me off the board? I have a few questions for you I would like to talk with you about. Your email settings is off.

Thanks!

crystal234
crystal234

Postby pdirector » Fri May 06, 2011 8:43 am

My comment in terms of filtering examiners is that exam work where examiners are compensated at higher rates requires working with the top 25% of the industry examiners. This top 25% represents the examiners such as yourself who take pride in their work and treat each exam like their own. Finding these examiners can be difficult as there is limited visibility in the industry to examiners except through portals such as the Global Network through MediPro Direct or some of the open listings like the one on this forum.
pdirector

Postby Stickler » Sun May 08, 2011 8:33 pm

I have been contacted by Luci Stoll and have replied. Lookin good, but before I fill out any paperwork I need a physical address for her company. She says they are moving to a new facility in the Chicago area. I'll wait. Warning to all examiners: Never do business with anyone, no matter how sincere or promising they sound without a proven physical address. by doing business I mean disclosing personal info like your SSN, your resume, your address, even. Luci has my physical address (we're protected by Smith & Wesson) but even that can be touchy for some examiners. A post office Box is not good enough, either. Notice that Superior always gives its physical address AND its PO Box.
Stickler

Next

Return to General Discussion