Software designed specifically for examiners

Discuss the best ways to make it as a direct, independent examiner.

Software designed specifically for examiners

Postby PMSexaminer » Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:30 am

Hi All,
We are very excited to announce the roll-out of PMSexaminer v2.
This is a software program designed by examiners, for examiners. So when we say user-friendly we mean it.

I won't go into all the details here (I'd be typing all day :D ) but please check out our website http://paramedicalexaminersoftware.com for details and videos.

We truly believe in our product which is why we offer an extensive free trial. We WANT you to use it to your heart's content so you can be completely confident that you are making an intelligent purchase.

Thank You
PMSexaminer

Re: Software designed specifically for examiners

Postby Vampire » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:00 am

I was lucky enough to be chosen as one of there beta testers and I can't even begin to tell every one how much better my business runs from having this software. This is more of a must-have than a sharps container!

Scheduling, statusing, marketing, billing is all a breeze now. I can't believe they're selling it so cheap. My advice is try it and buy it before the price goes up, I'll be really surprisedif it doesn't go up fast.
Vampire

Postby crystal234 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:56 pm

This seems like a good and practical software. I have been looking for a software application that will be easy to use.
I will check into it a bit more.

Thanks Pmexaminer!
crystal234

Postby PMSexaminer » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:07 am

Thank you, that's what we strove for throughout the development of the program.

A note to all who have downloaded the program: our server was overwhelmed on several occasions by the number of simultaneous downloads and this could've resulted in receiving only a partial download. If this happened to you and your program isn't working flawlessly, please let us know and we'll take care of it ASAP. paradigmmedicalsolutions@comcast.net

For all others we'd like your feedback too. Love it or hate it, big issue or small, suggestions or wish list, anything at all. We believe we are providing a high quality product but we still want to improve upon it wherever possible. Your feedback will help guide us in continuing to give you the best program available.

PMSexaminer

Postby apsmachine » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:01 am

This looks like a good system for internal use and I wonder how it would work to actually run a company. Does your software provide any procedure information from carriers? How do examiners get information when they are scheduled? Do they also have a login? How do agents submit orders to you if it is not web-based?
apsmachine

Postby PMSexaminer » Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:10 am

To: apsmachine
I'm not sure I fully understand your questions. If you're asking if PMSexaminer contains the data to lookup the requirements for each carrier, it doesn't. Requirements change constantly so any system containing that information would become outdated very quickly. I'd need more clarification on your other questions. Please feel free to send emails for a more timely response as I do not check this board very often.
Thanks

paradigmmedicalsolutions@comcast.net
PMSexaminer

Return to Starting Your Own Company