anyone doen business with phlebotomy services international?

Start a discussion on anything you want!

Re: anyone doen business with phlebotomy services internatio

Postby DRJJ1 » Mon May 21, 2012 3:49 pm

Who is guilford and how does this
Relate to psi. Im not seeing the connection.
Update. Got a call from a ed goody? Says he has no cash
Right now to pay me. Will call me back thurs
To let me know how much he can pay. Wtf. ??? I told him he gets paid and i need to and
Overnight it to me. Says he has no cash now. Sue. He says so sue me. Mailer papers today]]

UPDATE 6-4-12 THEY NEVER CALLED AS EXPECTED AND LUCKY I DROPPED LAWSUIT IN MAIL BEFORE THUR CALL BACK DATE THEY BS ED ENOUGH PEOPLE,,,IF THEY OWE YOU MONEY SUE THEM NOW GO TO OREGON SMALL CLAIMS COURT ONLINE MEDFORD OREGON AND SUE THEM ASAP THIS COMPANY MUST BE STOPPED NOWWWWWWW

ITS EASY TO DO AND YOU DON T HAVE TO FLY TO OREGON THEY CAN DO THE CASE TELEPHONICALLY...GET YOUR MONEY NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
DRJJ1

Postby DRJJ1 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:10 pm

REPORTED THEM AGAIN TO PROPER AUTHORITIES

THE BALL IS GONNA DROP HARD
COMPANIES LIKE THIS NEED TO BE SCHOOLED
DRJJ1

Postby examinerFL » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:42 am

DO NOT ! DO NOT ! DO NOT do any work for them. I did blood draws for them on 2 different occasion the first time it took me over 30 days to get paid after a bunch of excuses the second time 5 months and only after I threatened to take them to small claims court for breach of contract since their contract specifically states payment is to be made no later then 30 days after completion of services. Jacki kept giving me the run a around about how they had not been paid by Columbia University and I flat out told her that is not my problem the contract states payment within 30 days period regardless if they get paid or not besides I told her the amount they owed me was only $129 hardly the kind of payment that would put them out of business.
examinerFL

Postby DRJJ1 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:48 pm

They owe me more. This is uncalled for to treat people
Like fools and now everyone will know how
They like to steal money from honest workers

And yes jackie west told us the same things
And flat out lies for ed cutler owner. I have
Been duped and now lets see wins this battle
NY OR OREGON

Im taking them to court and more. This is gonna stop now. Contact
Me if you want to join class action
DRJJ1

Postby Vampire » Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:08 pm

what they're telling people to do on the paramedical examiners anonymous board is to call the companies that gave the work to psi AND the people tested and let them know what's going on http://paramedicalexaminersanonymous.co ... p?f=5&t=32
that seems to get results
Vampire

Postby Lab Tech » Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:54 am

*****FYI: SPREAD THE NEWS******

Someone contacted The State of Nevada Bureau of Health Care Quality and Compliance, Medical Laboratory Services, Vickie Estes, Program Manager about a blood drawing, processing event PSI was contracted to provide, and she contacted Mr. Culter to inquire as to why he did not apply for a temporary lab permit to conduct this service. The event almost had to be cancelled. In order for Mr. Cutler to qualify for the permit, he had to shell out BIG bucks, and "hire" many additional medical personnel, most of which never got paid.

Contact ALL State Laboratory Bureau's of EVERY PSI blood collection event or ANYTHING involving lab testing prior to the event to inquire whether or not PSI applied for a temporary lab permit. This will REALLY make an impact on how he conducts business!
Lab Tech

Postby DRJJ1 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:14 am

Thnx. We need more on this deadbeat co. Thnxx

Any further information on this so called lab services co should be posted here...ED CUTLER MUST PAY .....I WOULD NEVER EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY EVERRRRRRRRR THEY ARE LIARS AND CHEATS LOOK AT ALL THE PEOPLE THEY HAVE SCAMMED!!!!!!! SCREW YOU ED CUTLER

I BET ED HIMSELF POSTS HERE OR UNDER A DIFFERENT NAME SOON TO DEFEND HIS COMPANY..LETS WAIT AND SEE,,WHAT A COWARD LOSER

DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY EVEN IF YOU RE STARVING CAUSE YOU WILL NOT BE PAID HE IS A TOTAL SCUM FOR DOING THIS TO HONEST WORKING PEOPLE WAIT UNTIL THE WORD SPREADS MORE ABOUT HIS CHARACTER...HE IS DONE
DRJJ1

Postby kellyiland » Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:59 pm

I completed an order 9-18-2013. I have yet to receive payment. I have attempted to reach several different people and I get the response, oh so sorry, it is an accounting error, or it must have just been overlooked Last week it was... the checks are going out this week.. Still no payment. I am now not getting any calls or emails returned. I will not do any work for this company in the future.. I will get my money if I have to file a small claims against them.
kellyiland

Postby kellyiland » Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:06 pm

Funny, I just received a call from someone in accounting at PSI. I was told there was a snafu with "accounts receivable". They are aware that they have owed me since October and they are "working" to get that corrected. I will see what happens. I will still not do any further work for them even if I am lucky enough to get paid.. Stay tuned.
kellyiland

Postby DRJJ1 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:21 pm

I see ED CUTLER hasn t change his christian moral ways as quoted by him. I finally was paid but I wouldn t accept
a check this co is run by one sick dude and anyone who wants aggravation getting paid and excuses galore
then work for ed and you will be lied lied lied and lied to. Im not sure how and why this ed does what he does
because he is paid before you anyways. I think everyone gets paid first at the co then they don t have or claim they don t have enough money to
pay the workers. Im not surprised he is still doing what he is doing but people like him always get what is deserved. After speaking
to him and getting to know his persona over the various calls trying to get paid I am of the opinion that mr cutler has serious issues
and it is what it is if you decide to work for him and maybe be paid one day in the distant future. My advice to you if you want your money then sue him in oregon civil section court and you can do it all from your home via snail mail. Call the court, you will need the sheriff to serve him and the judge to seal his fate to pay up thennn he will call you to pay you some of the money but demand all of it asap or place the judgement against him, his property his 2 homes whatever because you don t PLAY WITH PEOPLE'S MONEY I WILL NEVER EVER WORK FOR ED CUTLER AND YOU SHOULDN T EITHER. NO AGENCY I CALLED WANTS TO GET INVOLVED FOR SOME REASON SAYING ITS NOT IN THEIR JURISIDICTION ESPECIALLY IF THE WORK WAS PERFORMED OUTSIDE OREGON. MAYBE SOME LAWYER YOU KNOW WILL KNOW A WAY TO END ED CUTLERS DECEIVING WAYS TAKING MONEY FROM MOTHERS TRYING TO MAKE IT AND FEED THEIR FAMILIES OR DADS TRYING TO SUPPORT THEIR FAMILIES WILLING TO WORK BUT NOT GET PAID...I TOOK OUT TIME TO WRITE THIS HOPING NOBODY WHO IS THINKING WORKS FOR THIS CO AND FOR PEOPLE WHO GOT SCREWED NOT BEING PAID ON TIME NOT WHEN ED DECIDES TO PAY YOU AS PER CONTRACT YOU SIGNED THEN ITS A BREACH OF CONTRACT (SIMPLE CONTRACT LAW 101) AND GET PAID TREBLE DAMAGES IF YOU HAVE TIME TO SUE HIM AND WAIT THIS IS MY OPINION AND POSTED TO PROTECT OTHER POTENTIAL VICTIMS FROM GETTING PLAYED.....IM FROM NYC AND I WAS READY TO FILE IN COURT IN OREGON IF BY SNAIL MAIL WASN T AN OPTION I WAS SO MAD...5 OTHERS I KNOW HE OWED MONEY TOO BUT I DO NOT KNOW THE OUTCOMES SINCE I ONLY KNEW THEM VIA WORK AND LOST TOUCH OVER THE MONTHS....GOOD LUCK AND HOPE THIS HELPED I HAVE NEVER WRITTEN SOMETHING LIKE THIS BUT KNOW SINCE I WAS SO MAD AND FELT USED BU ED CUTLER HE WILL CALL AND PLAY YOU HIS VIOLIN OF SADNESS AND PROBLEMS BUT DO NOT LET HIM GET TO YOU I WISH SOMEONE COULD STOP HIM FROM DOING THIS LIKE A FAMILY LAWYER YOU KNOW...CHECK IT OUT I SPEAK THE TRUTH BYEEE
DRJJ1

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion