anyone doen business with phlebotomy services international?

Start a discussion on anything you want!

anyone doen business with phlebotomy services international?

Postby Vampire » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:08 am

they called me wanting to see if i'd do some study draws. i've never done them before but they don't sound like they pay too well, at least not from the perspective of how much you have to do. something about 2 tubes that go out fedx, another tube that has to be packed in dry ice and brought to lab corp and, oh by the way, you have to find a place that sells dry ice and spend time and gas going to get it. they said they pay 10 bucks for the ice but big whoop you probably spend an hour just to get it.

and is it just me or do other people get insulted when someone offers mileage at rates below what the irs sets as the standard? they said something like 35 cents a mile.that's about twenty cents a mile less than the standard. seems to me like mileage offers should be the standard at the absolute minimum and should go up from there to pay for your time.

and what's going on with no mileage for the first 10 or 20 miles or more? how did that become some kind of routine expectation? these guys said mileage doesn't kick in till you've driven 40 miles.

do people actually do these jobs for this little money. god, i hope not.
Vampire

Re: anyone doen business with phlebotomy services international?

Postby crystal234 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:16 pm

I have received calls from them on several occasions requesting me to perform work for them. After some discussion with them I decided to pass for several reasons.

While at a screening a few weeks ago an examiner approached me wanting to know if I was familiar with Phlebotomy Services International. The examiner explained to me that that they had performed work for them and they did not pay well for services needed. The examiner decided to do it anyway and it took many calls and was given the general run around to receive reimbursement. After several months reimbursement was finally received but the amount was a lot less than was agreed. The examiner informed me that they will never do any more work for them and Phlebotomy Services International never made good on their payment agreement.
crystal234

Postby whenwilltheypay » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:14 am

I wish I had read your posts on Phlebotomy Services International before I accepted their call to deliver dry ice to medical professionals for a study they were conducting out of Oregon. Now I'm waiting over 90 days for payment of services rendered. They had told me they needed the dry ice delivered within 90 minutes. But they can't even make payment within 90 days.
whenwilltheypay

Postby crystal234 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:00 pm

I'm very sorry to hear that.

What are they telling you as to the reason why the reimbursement is delayed?
crystal234

Postby abigail » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:27 am

This company is bogus. A guy called me stating he worked with EMSI name Dan. They will call as a different person to get you to do free work. also wrote me 2 checks that bounced. The company is a scam. Paramedical examiners beware.
abigail

Postby crystal234 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:54 pm

Yes I just received a call last week from a "Dan" claims to be from EMSI..with a 949 area code. Do you think he may be the same one?
crystal234

Postby PRECIOUS » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:11 am

Wow, thanks for the heads up. I just received a call from these folks and I will not be doing this exam.
PRECIOUS

Postby jsj783 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:58 pm

GGRRRRR!!
Last edited by jsj783 on Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jsj783

Postby crystal234 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:03 pm

Thanks again for alerting the members about another shady company. If I could make a suggestion. I think your post would be even better served if you also created another thread with Guilford Medical Partners. So when examiners are looking for information about a particular company it will be more easily found. If they did this to you unfortunately I'm sure there are other examiners like yourself are waiting to paid for service provided.

Come to think of it I have never heard of Guilford Medical Partners.
crystal234

I am sueing for my money owed phlebotomy services internatio

Postby DRJJ1 » Sun May 20, 2012 10:58 am

Ok i am still waiting for money from this junk co. Ed cutler messed
With the wrong brooklyn ny crew this time. I am sueing psi. Ed cutler. Jackie west
And anyone assocc with this scam co. I will win too. Anyone
Who has also been scammed and owed money
Better contact asap. Or sue in small claims court and also. Key : report this co
To the oregon attorney general asap online. Very easy to do. Ed cutler owes me 3000
Dollars for a lot of work done in nj ny. He
Messed with the wrong people. We have others too sueing
This loser person and co. MR ED CUTLER YOU DO NOT MESS WITH PEOPLES MONEY
TO PAY RENT AND FEED KIDS. THIS PROB WILL NOT
END WELL FOR HIM AND VERY SAD. ALSO BILL
THE PEOPLE OR COMPANIES DIRECTLY TOO

GET YOUR MONEY. HE WANTS TO USE AND FOOL
PEOPLE. HE WILL PAY IN OTHER WAYS.

SUE HIM NOW
DRJJ1

Next

Return to General Discussion