anyone doen business with phlebotomy services international?

Start a discussion on anything you want!

Re: anyone doen business with phlebotomy services internatio

Postby kellyiland » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:10 am

Just an update.. I received an email from Ed...
I just received this email from Jeremiah and I will make sure this gets taken care of this week. Please accept my sincere apology this has taken so long. Should you have any questions in the future please feel free to contact me personally at your convenience. May you and your family have a very Blessed and Merry Christmas!

Best Regards,
Ed Cutler
President

As of yesterday, I still had not received a check. I called and was told the checks had gone out December 5th. I told her I had not received it yet. I was told to give it more time. It could have walked to me in five days.. I told her I would give it until Friday and then she and her company could expect to be the recipient of a lawsuit.. Stay tuned...
kellyiland

Postby DRJJ1 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:09 pm

Same ole ed the bser trying to buy more time. Just sue him
And report the workers comp board. What a disgrace this subman is
And claims he is religious too. This guy is not to be trusted. Just sue him its really easy. Call the oregon court
And they will walk you through process. Whole thing only costs like 95 bux
DRJJ1

Postby DRJJ1 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:13 pm

Also. If you did work for him in oregon then you can report him to
Wages and hours dept of
Workers comp. its easy. Lets shut this scam down already

You can also call his vendors and let them know including the clients that you will bill them
For services rendered if mr ed doesnt pay up. Use
Contract law tO show breach of contract too

Good luck
DRJJ1

Postby DRJJ1 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:13 pm

He will also offer you more work. I would pass
DRJJ1

Postby kellyiland » Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:47 pm

Well, brace yourselves.... I received my check today.. I better run out and cash it quick! Albeit two months late.. Better late than never... I will never do work for them again and have told them not to even bother to ask.. The answer is hell no!.. I hope anyone who reads this site sees all the complaints and warnings from others so they do not get screwed.. I am still filing a complaint against them with BBB. I was shocked that they had no complaints on the site.. Are you kidding me????? Can you say breach of contract for starters???? We need to get this whole group stopped!!!!

DO NOT DO ANY WORK FOR THIS COMPANY.. YOU MAY OR NOT BE PAID AND EVEN IF YOU ARE, IT TAKES THREE MONTHS!!!!!
kellyiland

Postby DRJJ1 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:20 pm

OK GLAD YOU got paid but you may have spoken too soon and it may bounce...let us know also
I would not waste time reporting it to the bbb BECAUSE I tried and its a waste of time because
it does nothing legally...put your efforts in reporting them to oregon govt agenecies they have screwed
many many people and prob unpaid because they did not pursue the issue and wrote it off is my assumption...again let us know
if it cleared and forget the BBB and report it to anyone else....they will call you again im sure they all get paid before
the phleb workers...

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DRJJ1

Postby kellyiland » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:15 pm

Will do.. Stay tuned....Where do you file a complaint in Oregon? I want to do everything I can to shut these guys down.
kellyiland

Postby kellyiland » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:29 pm

Just found another site that lists complaints about the company.

http://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Employ ... 772053.htm
kellyiland

Postby DRJJ1 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:38 pm

CALL THE ATTORNEY GENERAL IN OREGON, CALL WORKERS COMP, CALL CLIENTS,,,,SPREAD THE WORD SINCE THIS ABUSE HAS BEEN
GOING ON FOR YEARS AND HE GETS AWAY WITH IT BUT EVERY DOG ITS DAY THEY SAY...HE CLAIMS TO BE RELIGIOUS BUT SCAMS GOOD PEOPLE
AND KEEPS MAKING MONEY OFF PHLEB EXAMINERS BUT FAILS TO PAY ON TIME, OR NOT PAY AT ALL SINCE IF YOU DON T CALL HIM THEY WOULD NEVER PAY UP...THIS CANNOT GO ON FOR MUCH LONGER AND IM SICK OF HEARING ABOUT GOOD PEOPLE BEING SCAMMED EVERYDAY BY THIS MAN AND HIS CO. ALL OF HIS OFFICE WORKERS GET PAID THOUGH ON TIME..THEY LIE FOR HIM TOO LOOK HIM UP HE HAS LIKE 2 HOMES AND FEW CARS THIS IS INSANE THAT HE TREATS WORKERS LIKE THIS AND CONTINUES TO OPERATE...I WOULD GIVE AN EDUCATED GUESS THAT IF HE DOES THIS TO HIS WORKERS HE MUST BE DOING OTHER BAD THINGS TOO...I HAVE MET 3 AND 8 ONLINE WHO HE HAS DONE THIS TOO.......

DO NOT WORK FOR PSI UNLESS YOU WORK FOR FREE!!!!!!
DRJJ1

Postby kellyiland » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:37 am

Well, I called his bank and verified there were sufficient funds to cover my check. It has been cashed. Now we wait and pray it is not returned.. I am not sure how he could do it now, but if anyone can it would be this guy.. Stay tuned.. But I do know this,. I spent more time trying to get paid than I did actually doing the exam....... I will never do any work for anyone at this companyNot worth it.
kellyiland

Previous

Return to General Discussion