Superior Mobile Medics

Start a discussion on anything you want!

Superior Mobile Medics

Postby employee wellness » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:46 pm

Superior Mobile Medics is a good organization to work with.
Last edited by employee wellness on Thu May 17, 2012 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
employee wellness

Re: Superior Mobile Medics

Postby Ksanders » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:39 am

Any issue with SMM needs to be escalated as they will review and address each concern timely and professionally.
Ksanders

Postby fujitzu » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:59 pm

I have been working with Superior Mobile Medics for over 10 years now. I send all my direct billing through them for the simple reason that they are honest, dependable, and the customer service is unparalleled. As difficult as this business has become, It's nice to know that SMM still cares about, and puts the needs of their examiners FIRST. For those of you who think they can find a better paramedical company to work with, I invite you to do so. You'll be back
fujitzu

Postby Cynical in Seattle » Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:17 am

Employee wellness,
How bout taking a break from slamming SMM or at least confining your comments to your own thread. You clearly dislike them, which is fine (I've always encouraged examiners to go public when they have problems with anyone), but I think criticizing them on everybody else's threads is going too far. If nothing else it's discourteous and disrespectful to pirate other examiner's posts.

CIS
Cynical in Seattle

Postby Ricci » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:54 am

I have been with SMM for a few years now, and my paychecks for both assigned and direct exams have always arrived on time,,,,
Never a problem. In fact sometimes they mail them early during the holidays so they still come on time.
I have had supplies come from them, next day delivery too !!! The day after I ordered them !!!

Now EMSI on the other hand,,,,,,,well. I am still waiting on some people I did over 6 weeks ago.
Heard today the check is in the mail though.
Ricci

Postby berykute » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:49 pm

I have worked with Superior for 2 years now, never had a problem with paychecks arriving on time!!
They have a schedule and stick by it. Linda in payroll is super!! :D
berykute

Return to General Discussion