Join ExamNet - EMSI's Network for Independent Examiners

Discuss the best ways to make it as a direct, independent examiner.

Join ExamNet - EMSI's Network for Independent Examiners

Postby jdjune99 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:41 am

* GREAT COMPENSATION
* CONVENIENT PAYROLL PROCESSES
* DEDICATED SUPPORT TEAM
* EASY BILLING
* ACCESS TO VIRTUALLY ALL CARRIERS
*************************************************************************************************************************************************** EMSI has launched a NEW independent examiner network, ExamNet. For over 35 years, EMSI has worked with its own network of examiners and NOW we want to invite everyone to enjoy the benefits. If you are a high-quality medical professional, believe in outstanding customer service and are looking to work with a team dedicated to you, we want you to join ExamNet.

We know that managing your own business can be a challenge. We designed ExamNet to be fast, easy and hassle-free for you. Not only will you have access to a great support team, you will also receive FREE credentialing, FREE use of EMSI systems and tools, convenient payroll processes and the ability to keep your own schedule and local relationships.

I understand the importance of maximizing your billing in addition to getting the best support in the field. I am committed to working with each of you individually and ensure we work together to make the best deal possible.

If you would like more information about this network, such as pay rates, extensive support and how to get started please feel free to contact me personally (lstarr@emsinet.com/800-808-0318) or the ExamNet main office at 800-723-2162.

The first 10 folks to contact me directly will receive a $5 Starbuck's Gift Card. :D

Best Regards,

Laurie & The ExamNet Team
jdjune99

Re: Join ExamNet - EMSI's Network for Independent Examiners

Postby evazquezexams » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:15 pm

easy group to work with, supportive, answers all your questions and very fair in their compensation. Willing to work with you and not against you.
Been doing exams for over 17 years and worked with all the paramed companies....highly recommended

E. Vazquez
evazquezexams

Postby Cynical in Seattle » Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:42 am

Will this require using EMSI's ECHOFAX?
Cynical in Seattle

Postby jdjune99 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:50 pm

Hi Cynical in Seattle ~

EMSI does currently utilize ECHO as the program used to scan completed paperwork. There are certain insurance companies that do require EMSI to scan and provide them access to this information.

On required companies, ExamNet would just request that you fax the paperwork directly to them at their toll free number and they would handle all the scanning etc.

Hope this answers your question.

Thank you,
jdjune99

Postby Cynical in Seattle » Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:47 am

Just asked so I could let everyone know that ECHOFAX is a major pain in the a$$. An archaic method for doing business and not exactly a smooth operation given how problematic it has been in my experience.

I'd also caution people to watch other aspects of EMSI carefully. When you ran the office in Montana paychecks were not at all mailed out in a timely manner, the rates offered for direct work were deplorable (50% when everybody else offers between 85%-95%), and the payment invoices were a nightmare to figure out.

Will ExamNet be providing kits and other supplies or expecting examiners to pay the freight?
Cynical in Seattle

Postby jdjune99 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:33 am

Cynical In Seattle ~

Paychecks have been mailed out the same exact days for years. They are mailed the 15th and last day of every month. If you opted for direct deposit that money hit your account first thing in the AM on those days.

EMSI payroll details are very cut and dry. Each one outlines the name of the client, date it was completed, gross amount paid by the insurance company, any expenses reimbursed to the examiner and their commissioned amount. I'm not quite certain what you were looking at when you got paid.

With regards to percentages, it is typically based on volume and quality of work. If we had a direct relationship with you and you produced a significant volume and good quality work you would be offered the higher percentages.

Since you insist on being anonymous as Cynical I am not quite certain of your particular situation. I would be more than to answer any questions and relay further 'facts' once I know exactly who you are....

With regards to kits....Examnet is designed to work with the billers in both aspects. We can either supply the kits for you or if you purchase your own then they are reimbursed back to you at the same time the exam is billed.
jdjune99

Postby evazquezexams » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:29 am

The folks in Montana have be fabulous to work with. not sure where your coming from Seattle. My money has never been late, pay reconciliation is simplified so even an oldie like me can understand.
I will agree there are offices out there that are difficult to work with and have no sense of professionalism. that is not the case here...hands down a genuine, realistic, got your back group.
thank you lori for all your help :D
evazquezexams

Postby onthegoexams » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:04 pm

Love working with the Montana Office, my paycheck has never been late, they are always ready and willing to answer questions, help with finding proper paperwork etc. very knowledgeable group of people! Details are very simple to follow and if I do have a question they are just a phone call or email away. I have worked with them for over 7 years now and would not change a thing!!! Thanks Laurie for looking out for us IC's ;)
onthegoexams

Postby jdjune99 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:27 pm

Aawwww...no problem and Thank you for the kind words. They mean a lot.
Have a great weekend!
jdjune99

Postby mj0520 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:16 pm

hi, I'm currently working as a full time phlebotomist, I use to work as a paramedical examiner,
due of my schedule before it's been so tough to work on my schedule,
currently I have flexible schedule and would like to work as a independent examiners,
please kindly advise the requirements I need to start,
mj0520

Return to Starting Your Own Company