Superior Mobile Medics

Leave constructive criticism regarding a medical company.

Superior Mobile Medics

Postby employee wellness » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:11 pm

Superior Mobile Medics is a good organization to work with.
Last edited by employee wellness on Thu May 17, 2012 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
employee wellness

Re: Superior Mobile Medics

Postby Bigbarb » Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:37 am

Are you talking about Superior Mobile Medics in Calif? Please! They are the BEST company to work for..I have been with them for Five years..All about the money? Are you kidding me? I work for 8 branches of the Big4 ..NO ONE pays any where near what Superior pays..NO ONE. This company is ALL about the EXAMNINERS..I am in Florida..they have Custermor service reps available my time from 7 am till midnight who can answer any questions..get you requirements for those agents who call you with orders at 9 pm..they supply you kits and all EKG supplies..they help you find an MD for your orders..they take my referals for clients and get them done for me all over the country.. and the PAY ON TIME>>LIKE CLOCK WORK..DIRECTS WEEKLY and their cases every TWO weeks.ONCE in FIVE years they messed up on a check..ONCE..and they fixed it and overnighted me a new check..and were very humble about that error..they are HUMAN..and have HEARTS, I am sorry that you had a bad experience..BUT I am willing to bet my inheritance that they made it RIGHT.They did didnt they? Where is the comment about THAT?
Bigbarb

Re: Superior Mobile Medics

Postby nmps » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:32 pm

I've always been paid on time by SMM. They do pay the best, and they always make it right -- not that they ever get much wrong in the first place.
nmps

Return to Negative