[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4591: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4592: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4593: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
ParamedicalExaminer.net • View topic - Superior Health Examiners - Stay away!!!!!

Superior Health Examiners - Stay away!!!!!

Leave constructive criticism regarding a medical company.

Superior Health Examiners - Stay away!!!!!

Postby medicreg » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:20 pm

erI was contacted by a Debra Hanson to do an exam for her company that she called Superior Health Examiners, in Calbasas, Ca. The exam was performed and all exam paperwork and all lab specimens where mailed appropriatly. This was back around May 15th. Well it is now the end of July and the company still has not paid me for my services. They keep claiming they have mailed a check, but funny that I get all my mail except their check. Stay away from this company!

Oh, for clearification, this is NOT Superior Mobile Medics, which is an outstanding company to do work for.
medicreg

Re: Superior Health Examiners - Stay away!!!!!

Postby PRECIOUS543 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:08 am

I could not agree with you more. The only difference is I got paid. The check that Debra sent me looked like I stole the check. It was poorly written out, however, I was able to cash the check at their bank. I WILL NEVER EXCEPT A CASE FROM THIS COMPANY.....
PRECIOUS543

Postby employee wellness » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:21 am

Superior Mobile Medics is owned by Kevin Sanders. Kevin is the son of the women who does Superior Health. Both of them have trouble paying examiners on time.
employee wellness

Postby ne1996 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:50 pm

Employee wellness,

You obviously have NEVER done any work for SMM, if you had you would not be saying these things. There is not a lick of truth to ANYTHING you have said about SMM so far. Kevin Sanders is a business man and he makes money for his company and he treats examiners better than any PC out there and that includes paying examiners as much as he can, better than the others pay, and still stay in business. Which means he makes less, but still makes money which is what being in business is all about. I hope Kevin enjoys his success, and relaxes on the beach now and then, because he is deserving.
ne1996

Postby SabrinaKen » Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:52 pm

I have did work for Superior Health Examiners in the past. I have always got paid by Debra Hanson. Although when she signed the check it look like the signature was written just as big as the check size. But they are an organized company. peace :)
Take a fun Phlebotomy quiz at
SabrinaKen

Return to Negative