Phlebotomy Services International Inc.

Leave constructive criticism regarding a medical company.

Phlebotomy Services International Inc.

Postby examnet » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:50 pm

I worked an event for Phlebotomy Services International Inc. on June 4th, 2010, but have never been paid. I call their numbers and leave messages, fax and email as well, but the one and only time I was able to speak with Ed Cutler, he assured me the check was "in the mail". Not so. I call, email and fax daily, hoping he will pay me what he owes me just to shut me up, but so far, nada.
examnet

Re: Phlebotomy Services International Inc.

Postby init04me » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:49 am

I, too have done exams for this company. The company doesn't like to pay after you do exams, but would like for exams to be done on a timely basis. Stay away from this company. It is hard getting in contact with a live person. Examiners beware.
init04me

Postby whenwilltheypay » Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:27 am

I wish I had read your posts on Phlebotomy Services International before I accepted their call to deliver dry ice to medical professionals for a study they were conducting out of Oregon. Now I'm waiting over 90 days for payment of services rendered. They had told me they needed the dry ice delivered within 90 minutes. But they can't even make payment within 90 days.
whenwilltheypay

Postby medicreg » Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:07 pm

I have got to learn to come to this site before adding a new company to my work load. I too did an exam for this company, and cancelled two additional cases as it has been over 60 days and I still have not been paid. They refused to return my emails, phone calls, etc. They also didnt seem concerned that I cancelled the two additional cases. Luckily for me the two new cases were delayed because both clients were out of state on vacation. Otherwise I would have dont them as well and been screwed out of the money. STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.....unless you like doing work for nothing!
medicreg

Postby DRJJ1 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:24 pm

WE DID WORK FOR THIS COMPANY TOO NOW I SUE THEM I WILL GET MY MONEY
I WILL PUT A LIEN ON THEIR BUSINESS AND ASSETS IF NEED BE I AM NOT PLAYING
WITH THIS ED CUTLER LOSER ANY LONGER HE HAS BEEN PLAYING PEOPLE
FOR YEARS MAKING THEM WORK FOR NO PAY AND USING THEM I WILL SUE
FOR TREBLE VALUES TOO OTHERS SUE TOO IF YOU ARE OWED MONEY BY THIS DEADBEAT
COMPANY THEY PLAY WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE DOING GENETIC TESTING TO HELP THEIR FAMILY
MEMBERS TOO THEY DO FUND RAISERS TO HIDE THEMSELVES OF WHO THEY REALLY ARE AND TRY TO PLAY
THE GOOD GUY ROLL BY DOING FUND RAISERS THIS IS A SHAM COMPANY FROM WHAT I CAN TELL WE DID 20 CASES IN 1 DAY TOLD WE DID EXCELLENT BY THE CLIENTS TOO AND STILL THEY DON T PAY GET A CALL FROM A GUY NAMED ED TOO NOT ED CUTLER AND TELLS ME HE HAS NO MONEY TO PAY ME,,,,WTF????????????? YOU HIRE PEOPLE TO DO WORK AND YOU GET PAID BY THE CO IN NYC AND YOU TELL ME THIS??? NOW NOW I DON TTTTT THINKKKKKK SOOOOOO MR OREGON BOYZ....NOW WE DO IT CITY STYLE :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
DRJJ1

Postby employee wellness » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:56 pm

The best way to take ruin their credibility is to contact the service or company that hired them! For example, you did and event. Where and for whom. Let them know you were never paid. Insurance Exam? Call the agent or insurance company. And so on.

Then, make sure you file a conciliation court case in their county/state. You can file by mail, but must have to appear in person. The principle is worth the drive to the companies location.
employee wellness

Return to Negative