RSA Medical beware!!!

Leave constructive criticism regarding a medical company.

RSA Medical beware!!!

Postby medicreg » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:45 am

First let me premise this by saying I have only done one job for RSA Medical. They called and had a job outside of my service area. They agreed to pay a set amount for travel allowance. They said they couldn't find anyone to do it, so as a favor I took the job. I did the job and submitted all samples, paperwork, etc as requested. All requirements were completed on/before 3/19/2012. On 4/3/2012 at 11am I got an email from them saying that the invoice had been submitted and I had 24 hours to dispute the pay if I needed to. Within the 24 hour period I looked at the invoice and the travel allowance was missing. I reported it both via telephone and on there website. Today I saw that a check was cut without the travel allowance. I called and they said it was there mistake and they were sorry but I would have to wait for the next payroll, aka 3 weeks, before I could get my money. Now I dont know about you but if I had to wait 6 weeks for my money from all my jobs I'd be living on the street trying to find a warm manhole cover to cuddle up on. They tell me that this is not normal for them, that usually everything goes fine, but they cannot cut a check. Who ever heard of a company that cant just write a check! It was my first case with RSA Medical, and my last. Im hoping that my experience is not typical and that the majority of examiners for RSA are happy with them. But, needed to make you all aware of my experience with them in the hopes that they will either fix there problems, or at least the examiners are aware of what they may have to deal with.
medicreg

Re: RSA Medical beware!!!

Postby mobilyne » Fri May 04, 2012 5:25 am

welp!!!! WOW!! I just did one for them as well, so thanks for the heads up, only because I have a wiggly feeling about the way they do things, yes, I too was asked to do a second exam which is totally out of my area, so I will make sure that I stick to the basics with them. I hope that you are doing well in your business, it sure can be tough out here for us examiners!!!
mobilyne

Return to Negative