APPS (Ridgeland, MS)

Leave constructive criticism regarding a medical company.

APPS (Ridgeland, MS)

Postby lakisharredmond » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:13 am

FYI....
So I started working with them back in May/June. I was first set off that they pay only once a month and their rates aren't great. But, I decided to give them a shot. I already had equipment, just asked them to send exam kits. Well, that should have been the first red flag, because I did not receive kits until a week later. They stated checks will be mailed the 23rd of each month. I had to call repeatedly to get my check in June. By this time it was over. I contacted them July 6, 2011 and gave my 2 week notice. The last exam I performed was in the end of June. Fast forward.... today I am STILL waiting on payment!! I received an email that an acceptance letter will be approved within a month. I asked about my payment, they pulled another excuse out of their backside!!

Bottom line... I would not recommend ANYONE to this company!!!!!!
lakisharredmond

Re: APPS (Ridgeland, MS)

Postby dermnurse1 » Tue May 08, 2012 7:12 pm

I also work for Apps (Fl) and have to make numerous phone calls to get my paychecks. In the middle of my contract they decided that they will start holding back a months pay. So. Now that it is May, I am still waiting on my check from March. They are rude, mean and dishonest at times. Do not work for them.
dermnurse1

Return to Negative