HELP ME GET MY FOOT IN THE DOOR!

Dedicated to providing information for examiners who are just getting started.

HELP ME GET MY FOOT IN THE DOOR!

Postby TracyRose » Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:59 pm

HELLO EVERYONE! I am an experienced phlebotomist located in Newnan Ga just south of ATLANTA! I have been drawing blood in Emergency rooms, clinics and rehab settings since 2002~ I am interested in learning the ins and outs of the paramedical examiner career field! Looking for a mentor! I am willing to travel to learn from a GREAT mentor! My techincal skills are sound, highly experienced in phlebotomy and ekg, but I need to learn all the details, forms, billing ect!
Would love ANY advice on how to get started and get my foot in the door!
Thanks so much!!!
Tracy Rose
productgoal@yahoo.com
TracyRose

Re: HELP ME GET MY FOOT IN THE DOOR!

Postby Bri » Thu May 10, 2012 4:04 pm

There are Paramedical Examiner Job Leads that will help you get more visits, as you go along with your experience as a Mobile Phlebotomist. Check out; http://hubpages.com/hub/OrderofDrawBloodTubes
Memorize the Order of Draw for blood tubes. http://hubpages.com/hub/Orderofdrawbloodtubes
Bri

Postby rms1 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:00 pm

Are u looking to become an independent examiner or to work for a company?
rms1

Postby MinnesotaExam » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:43 am

You should find your local American Para Professional Systems (APPS), Examination Management Systems, (EMSI) or Physicians Exam One office. This is a good place to get trained and start doing exams. Once you get really good, you can start doing direct billing. I suggest working for Superior Mobile Insurance Solutions (SMIS), but you have to be experienced first.

Good Luck.
MinnesotaExam

Return to New Examiners